Welcome to our Skinhunt.com service on drawing items from the Counter-Strike game: Global Offensive
How does the drawing items take place?
All participants bring items or skins from CS: GO to the service. When the necessary number of items are acquired or the time for the game has already passed, the system randomly selects a winner who takes all the items. The one who added the most expensive items often wins.
How does it work?
It's simple enough:
- Deposit a skin
- The dollar value of the skins you deposit are exchanged into Jackpot tickets
- Jackpot tickets are assigned on $0.01 = 1 Jackpot tickets
- Jackpot winner is picked randomly when 100 skins are deposited
- Winner receives all skins in the prize pool, except a 10% house edge
- Trade offer is sent with your winnings!
The principle is simple
The larger and more expensive items you bet, the more chance you have to hit the jackpot! But even putting 1 cent's worth of items in, you have the opportunity to get all the items!
Principles and specifications:
- You must deposit atleast 0,30$ worth of skins. You may input a maximum of 10 skins per deposit.
- Skin prices are fetched from backpack.tf and our custom database.
- No Confirmation upon deposit.
- SKINHUNT.COM takes up to a 10% house edge.
- Deposits and withdraws processing time may vary depending on Steam API velocity.
- We do not store any user data, except for the Steam user login and your link to your stock.
- The user icon and your nickname is available to all users of the service in real time.